CREALIS, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dehon Group, and specialises in services and engineering, is recognised as an Installation Classified for the Protection of the Environment, as referred to in law no. 76-664 of 19 July 1976.
Industrial site at Bry-sur-Marne (France, region 94)
CREALIS carries out its activities under a prefectorially issued business licence number 2005/2795, dated 03/08/2005.
This business licence covers the following activities, which are listed in the nomenclature of classified installations under these articles:
- 1185-1-a: Chlorofluorocarbons, halons and other carbons and halogenated hydrocarbons. Refrigerant packaging and other applications such as foam manufacturing, etc. except dry cleaning for textile products endorsed by the 2564 section.
The quantity likely to be in the installation is greater than 800 L.
- 1185-3: Chlorofluorocarbons, halons and other carbons and halogenated hydrocarbons.
Reclaiming refrigerant and recycling halons at the treatment site.
CREALIS possess the Certificate of Ability N° 183545
Industrial site at Saint-Priest (France, region 69)
CREALIS carries out its activities under a business licence issued by the Prefecture of Rhône
dated 8 November 2007.
This business licence covers the following activities, which are listed in the nomenclature of classified installations under these items:
- 1419-B-1: storage and packaging of ethylene oxide,
- 11136-A-1.b/136-A-2.b/1136-B.c: use and storage of ammonia,
- 1185-1a/1185-2.a/1185-3: packaging, storage and reclaiming CFCs, halons and other halogenated,
- 1412-2.a: storage of flammable liquefied gases (gases which are kept liquefied under pressure),
- 1414-1/1414-2: installing filling and distribution for flammable liquefied gases.
CREALIS is certified. ISO 9001: 2000. Certificate number: 1766421.
Industrial site at Sint-Niklaas (Belgium): Cogal Belgium
On 5 December 2007 agreement (no. 9532/E 159) was renewed, authorising Cogal as a waste collector in the
region of Flanders.
Vlarem II, class I, business licence, issued on 27 July 2000 (modifying the RGPT type licence of 29 June 1984), valid until 31 August 2011.
This licence covers, in particular, the following activities:
• storage and sorting collected waste,
• packing, reclaiming and storage of CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs and halons,
• formulating and storage of antifreezes, MEG and MPG based heat transfer fluids.
Since October 2004, those members of staff who work on external sites have been VCA certified.
The U.S Department of Transportation renewed its agreement (V040) for visual checking and
requalification of DOT cylinders on 7 April 2008.
Cogal Belgium is certified ISO 9001: 2000.
Since January 2009, in accordance with article 7, paragraph 1 of EU regulation n°303/2008, Cogal Belgium, as an
enterprise, is certified under number AIB/K126 to carry out installation, maintenance and repair activities on fixed
refrigeration, air-conditioning and heat pump equipment containing some fluorinated greenhouse gases.
According to the same regulation, article 4, paragraph 2, all of our technicians are holder of
a certificate category 1 which permits them to carry out the following activities:
• leak control,
• maintenance or repair.
Site industriel de Bergen op Zoom (Pays-Bas)
Eco Collect B.V was designated by the VROM minister as a CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs and halons collector on 26/08/2003:
CREALIS Nederland B.V carries out its activities under a licence issued on 17/11/2006 by the Noord-Brabant province: 1166535/1239026:
- storage and sorting collected waste,
- blending, packaging, reclamation and storage of CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs and halons.
CREALIS Nederland B.V. is certified ISO 9001: 2000.
Since April 2010, those members of staff who work on external sites have been VCA certified.